2011年8月9日星期二

Ragnarok Violet WalkThrough (2)08/09/2011

The second job for Chide is to get a pet from the pet shop, and on our way to the pet shop suddenly the sense became yellow and dark, someone called "Blessing of Odin" appeared in front of Chide, and it charges money for recover the HP and MP for us( what a god), but since it is free when Chide is under level 10, we can give him a shot.

There are 3 ugly pets to choose,  since I don't care much about the gem and herb and money, I select the first one: Marin--a blue ball type pet.

Before we start our main quest, we can receive other quests and I got a quest called Aggressive Poring to kill 15 Poring from a man in the middle of the town.

OK now we can start to fight!

After get out of the town we find that the poring is just a pink relative to our lovely pet Marin. so I lead Marin to kill all his relatives and got a level up to level 2. I am a simple man and hate to use too many skills so I decided to upgrade the passive skills first.

After I return the quest of Aggressive Poring, the man asked me for another mission to kill Dordor, so we start to fight again and somehow my pet learned to say Hello to me, and as a return I throw all the strawberries in my bag to him.

At the bottom of the map South Prontera we found the man lying on the ground since he ate some mushrooms     and became ill. So we need to go to the cave to save him. As a thanks the man gave us the Recipe for all three kinds of weapons, so we can make weapons by ourselves.

In next map we found Dordor, it is a red bet and killing him finished quest for the man from Pontera, I bought a one hand sword to replace the dagger since I decide to use sword and shield in the game. And now I need to gather the materials to make my own weapon.

Finally we found Benjamin, and another boss come into our quest to kill the Tao Guanka., but before we can get the boss, we need to make a key to accomplish the quest of Universal Key and I also took a new quest of Cat Hair to kill cats.

In the deep valley we get a quest from an old man to get an ancient hammer.

没有评论:

发表评论