2011年8月9日星期二

Ragnok Violet WalkThrough (1)08/09/2011

I downloaded this game to my Iphone yesterday, and it's quite an amazing A-RPG game, I used to play the online game of RO when I was in China and quite liked it.

OK let's start the game.

At first Chide's Mom will tell you to take the test for the Violet Knights, and here you got your first quest: Violet Knights.

After you go out the room, you will meet Lily and she will tell you the differences between dagger, one hand weapon and two hand weapon, Since I'm a fast-attack prefer person, so definitely I will stay with the dagger.

We can open the Quest option and find out the quest need Chide to go to the west side of Prontera palace entrance, so we tap on the Map icon on the right side of the screen and we go north to the Test place.

There we met the Imad and Chide somehow got humiliated by him, and we got refused to the interview and Chide need to ask Zed(the head of Violet Knights) why he cannot access to the interview.

Zed told Chide a stunning fact is that even his power cannot let him take the test of the Violet Knights, and things seemed to relate with Chide's father...But as an old friend of Chide's father, he can help him get an apprentice knight position as soon as Chide finish a quest for him( apprentice knight, just like an internship)

After finish the first quest, we need to answer some questions and I got a result as some kind of trees and the system automatically set the status points for me, and my status got to be as:

STR 10
AGI 1
VIT 7
INT 1
DEX 10
LUK 1






没有评论:

发表评论